We help students by identifying their potentials in meeting the requirements of their ideal colleges. The Education adviser responds to inquires from students, provides counseling to help individuals to clarify their career pathways and to construct a detailed academic plans, match individuals to colleges and majors, monitor academic progress and college application progress.
The primary function of this position is to maximize each opportunity to market programs and to meet or exceed the enrollment targets for the college. This position will provide motivation to students to ensure their success in the program and will also perform related administrative and reporting duties.
Individuals must be committed in developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
- Excellent oral communication skills;
- Excellent sales and marketing skills based on integrity and professionalism;
- Excellent in administrative and analyze skills;
- Able to develop detailed academic plans according the student’s situation;
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work independently;
- Good judgment and ability to always exhibit a professional attitude and image with a commitment to quality service;
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is a must.
- Interviewing potential students and explore their background, interests and identify their
individual college or career goal;
- Provide ongoing coaching and motivation to students to support their success;
- Tracking and reporting student’s school activities(leads, appointments, interview etc);
- Participating in training of new advisers;
- Other duties as assigned to support the objectives and purpose of the program;
Education and experience:
- Two or more years of college or education advising experience is preferred